User's rights and obligations
- Introductory Provisions
- The author and operator of the project "Svět Pro Polyamory" (hereinafter referred to as the "Project") and the website "polyamory.pro" (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is Ondřej Kubal - ID: 71582606 (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator ").
- These business terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") regulate the mutual rights and obligations of persons whose legal relationship arises in connection with the operation of the Project by the Operator and the use of the Project by a natural person (hereinafter referred to as " User") through the Website.
- The primary purpose of the Project is to create opportunities for Users to present themselves for the purpose of getting to know other Users.
- By registering to the Project and using the Project, the User unreservedly agrees to the Terms and undertakes to abide by them.
- The primary form of communication between the Operator and the User will be electronic correspondence between the User's private email box and the Operator's email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User Account
- Based on the User's registration on the Website, the Operator will provide the User with unique access to the Project (hereinafter referred to as the "User Account") in which the User will be able to create a personal presentation (hereinafter referred to as the "User Profile") and access to User profiles of other Users.
- Access to the User Account is secured by a username and password chosen by the User. In the case of setting a weak password or revealing it by the User, the Operator bears no responsibility for any misuse of the User account by a person other than the authorized User.
- The Operator may cancel or block the User Account if the User violates any of the obligations arising from the Terms or if the User does not log into his/her User Account for more than 1 year.
- The User acknowledges that the User Account may not be available during the time of updating or working on the Project software and maintenance or changes to the hardware on which the Project is running.
- Basic and paid services
- User registration to the Project is completely free.
Within the User account, the User can use basic services such as:
- personal presentation on the User Profile page
- uploading your photos that do not violate the Terms
- basic search and filtering of other Users
- game "Sympathy" for the possibility of showing interest in other users
- contacting other Users within the limit of the number of new conversations made available
- other freely accessible functions and User Account options
- If interested in expanding the available functions, the user can purchase credits, which can then be used to activate paid services.
The user can use the credits to activate functions, e.g.:
- a package of 15 new conversations, which allows the User to contact other Users even after the number of new conversations provided for free has been exhausted
- "ghost mode", which will allow the User to anonymously shuffle the User Profiles of other Users
- "PRO mode" thanks to which the User gets an unlimited number of new conversations with other Users, detailed search and filtering of other users or specific settings of his User Profile
- The validity of the purchased credits is not limited and, as long as the User does not use them to activate the required services, they remain permanently in the User Account.
- The price and number of acquired credits is Always available to the User in the User Account before ordering credits.
- Credits can only be purchased by non-cash payment to the Operator's bank account maintained in Czech crowns.
- Purchased credits cannot be exchanged back to regular currency.
Protection of personal data and cookies storage
- User declares that he is over 18 years old.
- The user undertakes to use only his personal e-mailaddress for registration.
- The User is not authorized to allow third parties to use the User Account.
- The User can use the Project and especially his User Account for the purpose of getting to know and communication with other Users for free and all paid services are completely voluntary.
- The User may not attack or insult other Users verbally or in any other way, and not even indirectly - for example with the information provided on their User Profile.
- The User may not impersonate another User or another person and thus mislead other Users.
- The user may not upload pornographic, violent or otherwise offensive photographs or other graphic material to the Project.
- The user must follow the instructions of the Operator and the information provided in the Project on the Website or sent by e-mail.
- The user must comply with the laws and regulations of the Czech Republic.
Sending commercial communications
- Your information obligation towards the Buyer in the sense of Article 13 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/ 46/EC (general regulation on personal data protection) (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") related to processing of User's personal data by the Operator shall be completed by the Operator through a special document: Information on personal data protection.
- For the correct functionality of the Website, the use and storage of cookies is necessary, especially for reasons of secure login and storage and processing of User requests.
- The user agrees within the meaning of §7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services and on the amendment of certain laws (the Act on certain information society services), as amended of later regulations, with sending business messages of the Operator to the e-mail address of the User.
- The User takes note that in order to fulfill the purpose of the Project, it needs to expand the User base and for this reason, it is desirable that the Operator develops such activity that could lead to this expansion of the User base.
- In the sense of this article, the User agrees that electronic messages sent by the Operator will not be considered SPAM.
- If the relationship between the Operator and the User based on the use of the Project contains an international (foreign) element, then it is agreed that the relationship is governed by Czech law.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or ineffective, or becomes so, the invalid provision will be replaced by a provision whose meaning comes as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision does not affect the validity of other provisions.
- The conditions may be changed or supplemented by the Operator if necessary. Rights and obligations arising after the effective period of the previous version of the Conditions are not affected by this.